Explore Our Services
Family Choice Healthcare is pleased to offer multiple levels of care for a variety of circumstance and conditions.
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Respite care
- Recovery at home
- Long distance care giving
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Bathing and showering (washing the body)
- Bowel and bladder management (recognizing the need to relieve oneself)
- Toilet hygiene (completing the act of relieving oneself)
- Eating (including chewing and swallowing)
- Feeding (setting up food and bringing it to the mouth)
- Functional mobility (moving from one place to another while performing activities)
- Personal device care
- Personal hygiene and grooming (including washing hair)
- Medication reminders
- Managing money
- Shopping for groceries or clothing
- Use of telephone or other form of communication
- Using technology (as applicable)
- Transportation within the community
Caregivers constantly balance the needs of their loved one with their own needs. For the caregiver that simply needs a break, Family Choice offers respite care. Whether it’s a weekend, the holiday season or a special occasion, we have someone trained to fill in for you while you relax or to simply offer companionship while you run errands. The idea is for you to have the peace of mind to take time off, knowing that your loved one is going to be well taken care of at home.
Recovery At Home
If you are being released from the hospital or a rehab facility and need support to recover at home, we can help.
Your Partner in Long Distance Care-Giving
Family Choice can assist you when your loved one does not live nearby. New job opportunities and other life challenges can force adult children and potential caregivers to be separated from their loved ones by many miles. Sometimes loved ones may retire to communities for warmer climates, proximity to friends and hobbies, but when their lives require qualified home care in a place other than where you live, Family Choice can help. We also leverage technology so that you can not only be in touch with us – but also with your loved one regularly. Being separated from a loved one can be stressful. We want you to have the peace of mind to know that they are being properly cared for in your absence. We can help you assemble the elements of a plan that makes sense and fully supports your loved one and brings minimal disruption to your life or theirs.
Maryland Counties: Prince Georges, Montgomery, Baltimore, Howard, Anne Arundel, Harford, most Eastern Shore counties
Pennsylvania Counties: Allegheny, Beaver, Bucks, Butler, Centre, Chester, Delaware, Huntingdon, Juniata, Mifflin, Montgomery, Perry, Philadelphia, Snyder, Union, Washington, West Moreland
New Jersey Counties: Bergen, Essex, Eastern Hunterdon, Hudson, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Northern Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Union